ERGOMAT Infinity Deluxe
ERGOMAT® Infinity Deluxe is the ultimate smooth ergonomic mat. This durable 5/8” thick molded polyurethane mat is designed to provide ergonomic relief without hindering the movement of workers whose work process requires pivoting. The Deluxe has a durable, non-porous, closed cell surface which allows for moisture and chemical resistance, and added clean ability.
Standard Size: 60 X 90 cm (Other sizes are available, please ask for details)
ERGOMAT Infinity Deluxe
Unmatched Safety Features
•Molded beveled edges
-They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
•Any size, any shape mat, always in one piece
-No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
•Raw virgin material only
-Unbeaten durability and ergonomic relief
•Silicone & latex-free
•Not only anti-fatique, but also true ergonomic benefits
-Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness that will reduce sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues.
-Solid mat throughout; no hollow bubbles that collapse
The Deluxe Advantage
•The closed-cell protective surface of ERGOMAT Infinity mats is resistant to a broad range of occasional accidental liquid and chemical (expect organic solvent) exposures. However, Infinity mats are intended for use in dry, nonabrasive environments. Uses that are inconsistent with this recommendation could void warranty coverage.
•Silver mat reflects light to save power and better illuminate critical visual functions
•ESD Version available in black and silver color
•Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
Product purchased through ErgoMechancis may be returned within 3 days of the sale for a refund of the original purchase amount. Shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Certain products will require a restocking fee. Product must be returned in “new condition” in the original packaging with the owners’ manual, warranty and any additional accessories included. A return authorization number (RA#) is required. We will email a copy of your completed Return Authorization form with your RA#, which must be included in your return shipment. We recommend your product be shipped in an insurable and traceable manner. If you have questions please call us at 852 - 3157 0987 or email us email@example.com
Defective Products: Please notify ErgoMechanics immediately so your product can be repaired or replaced.
- A restocking fee applies to all items (depending on the product).
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items returned in other than "like new" condition may be subject to additional restocking fees. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- All returned items must be unassembled and repackaged in the manner they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned items. If you received free shipping then actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
• At this time, we offer shipping to all the areas of HKSAR.
Door to door delivery:
The products will be delivered by S. F. Express to the address stated on your order information.
At this time, we can only ship the products to addresses within HKSAR.
If we cannot contact you for delivery after two attempts, the related order will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be refunded to your account.
Self-collection at WSL Centre / S. F. Stores
• If you make the payment online, you can self-collect from our WSL centre or select a desirable convenience S. F. store to self-collect your order, and S. F. Express will deliver your order to the location you select.
• If you select the payment method of COD, we only offer self-collection service at our WSL Centre and make the payment for return and refund in Hong Kong Dollar at this time.
All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment.
The warranty periods starts from the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the product, no direct or indirect costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear in an environment where the temperature is under 25º C (77º F) and the humidity is below 80%