DuraStripe - Deep Freeze
DuraStripe Deep Freeze is the most rugged peel & stick striping material you can use, ideal for cold/low temperature environments, freezer interiors or other temperature controlled environments.
Deep Freeze DuraStripe combines a durable, impact resistant skin with an aggressive adhesive to deliver a striping material that conquers harsh and cold storage as well as freezing environments. Its specially designed surface layer is engineered to resist damage caused by pivoting and skidding forklift wheels - two of the most common causes of aisle marking destruction. Its beveled edge assists dragged pallets in sliding over the stripe to avoid slicing or tearing even in cold environments.
** The cure time for Deep Freeze adhesive is directly related to application temperature. The ideal application temperature to achieve that most rapid bond is 40℉ (5℃). If necessary Deep Freeze can be installed at -20℉ (-29℃), or even lower temperatures, but installation in environments below freezing will prolong the time necessary to achieve maximum bond.
Tensile Stress at Break
26 MPa (3700 psi)
Tensile Stress at Yield
48 Mpa (6900 psi)
Elongation at Break
Elongation at Yield
1950 Mpa (2.8 X 10^5 psi)
64 Mpa (9300 psi)
1880 Mpa (2.7 X 10^5 psi)
Rockwell Hardness, R Scale
Izod Impact Strength, Notched
126 J/m (2.4ft lbf/in.)
57 J/m (1.0ft lbf/in.)
Adhesive Technical Data
0.13 ± 0.02
Adhesive to Steel*
(23℃, 500g, 100mm²)
-40 to +100
Stripe and Adhesive Thickness (mm)
0.5 ± 0.05
Product purchased through ErgoMechancis may be returned within 3 days of the sale for a refund of the original purchase amount. Shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Certain products will require a restocking fee. Product must be returned in “new condition” in the original packaging with the owners’ manual, warranty and any additional accessories included. A return authorization number (RA#) is required. We will email a copy of your completed Return Authorization form with your RA#, which must be included in your return shipment. We recommend your product be shipped in an insurable and traceable manner. If you have questions please call us at 852 - 3157 0987 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Defective Products: Please notify ErgoMechanics immediately so your product can be repaired or replaced.
- A restocking fee applies to all items (depending on the product).
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items returned in other than "like new" condition may be subject to additional restocking fees. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- All returned items must be unassembled and repackaged in the manner they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned items. If you received free shipping then actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
• At this time, we offer shipping to all the areas of HKSAR.
Door to door delivery:
The products will be delivered by S. F. Express to the address stated on your order information.
At this time, we can only ship the products to addresses within HKSAR.
If we cannot contact you for delivery after two attempts, the related order will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be refunded to your account.
Self-collection at WSL Centre / S. F. Stores
• If you make the payment online, you can self-collect from our WSL centre or select a desirable convenience S. F. store to self-collect your order, and S. F. Express will deliver your order to the location you select.
• If you select the payment method of COD, we only offer self-collection service at our WSL Centre and make the payment for return and refund in Hong Kong Dollar at this time.
DuraStripe products are covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Situations exempt from warranty include:
- If DuraStripe product comes up from the floor due to floor not being cleaned properly
- If DuraStripe is pushed up by a pallet being dragged or pulled by a forklift / tow motor
DuraStripe is a remarkably durable product for safety marking and floor signage, but it will not work in all situations.
The following is a list of applications where the use of DuraStripe is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard.
- In freezers and environments where the ambient temperature regularly drops below 4°C (40°F), only DuraStripe Deep Freeze can be used
- Any diamond plate surface
- Textured or pebbled concrete surfaces. (In the case of a fine grit texture, Supreme might possibly work, but we recommend testing before purchase)
- Floors that “sweat” in the summer humidity
- Excessively gouged or chipped floors
- Covering paint that is releasing from the floor
- Stair treads
In addition, although DuraStripe can work in certain outdoor applications, we do not warranty it for outdoor use.