DuraStripe - Stop Signs / Stop Button
New building / smooth floors
Old, oily, dirty, or epoxy floors
Uneven or tiles
Available in 5S shapes
Available / custom colors
7 / Yes
Standard widths in inches
5 - 86.5 cm
Product purchased through ErgoMechancis may be returned within 3 days of the sale for a refund of the original purchase amount. Shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Certain products will require a restocking fee. Product must be returned in “new condition” in the original packaging with the owners’ manual, warranty and any additional accessories included. A return authorization number (RA#) is required. We will email a copy of your completed Return Authorization form with your RA#, which must be included in your return shipment. We recommend your product be shipped in an insurable and traceable manner. If you have questions please call us at 852 - 3157 0987 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Defective Products: Please notify ErgoMechanics immediately so your product can be repaired or replaced.
- A restocking fee applies to all items (depending on the product).
• At this time, we offer shipping to all the areas of HKSAR.
Door to door delivery:
The products will be delivered by S. F. Express to the address stated on your order information.
At this time, we can only ship the products to addresses within HKSAR.
If we cannot contact you for delivery after two attempts, the related order will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be refunded to your account.
Self-collection at WSL Centre / S. F. Stores
• If you make the payment online, you can self-collect from our WSL centre or select a desirable convenience S. F. store to self-collect your order, and S. F. Express will deliver your order to the location you select.
• If you select the payment method of COD, we only offer self-collection service at our WSL Centre and make the payment for return and refund in Hong Kong Dollar at this time.
DuraStripe products are covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Situations exempt from warranty include:
- If DuraStripe product comes up from the floor due to floor not being cleaned properly
- If DuraStripe is pushed up by a pallet being dragged or pulled by a forklift / tow motor
DuraStripe is a remarkably durable product for safety marking and floor signage, but it will not work in all situations.
The following is a list of applications where the use of DuraStripe is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard.
- Any diamond plate surface
- Floors that “sweat” in the summer humidity
- Excessively gouged or chipped floors
- Covering paint that is releasing from the floor
- Stair treads
In addition, although DuraStripe can work in certain outdoor applications, we do not warranty it for outdoor use.