ERGOMAT AB Classic
The ERGOMAT® AB Classic is made of pure polyurethane and is designed to increase comfort while reducing tripping hazards, body aches, quality issues, and sick leaves. This is the ultimate mat for dry environments or where static electricity control is a must.
Standard Size: 60 X 90 cm (Other sizes are available, please ask for details)
ERGOMAT AB Classic
Unmatched Safety Features
•Molded beveled edges
-They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
•Any size, any shape mat, always in one piece
-No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
•Virgin raw material only
-Unbeaten durability and ergonomic relief
•Not only anti-fatique, but also true ergonomic benefits
-Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness that will reduce sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues.
-Solid mat throughout; no hollow bubbles that collapse
The AB Classic Advantage
•Solid mat throughout, no hollow bubbles that collapse
-Long term solution to keep the “bounce back” effect throughout the warranty period
•Silicone & latex-free
•Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
Product purchased through ErgoMechancis may be returned within 3 days of the sale for a refund of the original purchase amount. Shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Certain products will require a restocking fee. Product must be returned in “new condition” in the original packaging with the owners’ manual, warranty and any additional accessories included. A return authorization number (RA#) is required. We will email a copy of your completed Return Authorization form with your RA#, which must be included in your return shipment. We recommend your product be shipped in an insurable and traceable manner. If you have questions please call us at 852 - 3157 0987 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Defective Products: Please notify ErgoMechanics immediately so your product can be repaired or replaced.
- A restocking fee applies to all items (depending on the product).
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items returned in other than "like new" condition may be subject to additional restocking fees. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- All returned items must be unassembled and repackaged in the manner they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned items. If you received free shipping then actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
• At this time, we offer shipping to all the areas of HKSAR.
Door to door delivery:
The products will be delivered by S. F. Express to the address stated on your order information.
At this time, we can only ship the products to addresses within HKSAR.
If we cannot contact you for delivery after two attempts, the related order will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be refunded to yo