ErgoPerfect - Relief Sit-Stand ESD
The Ergoperfect Relief/Sit-Stand ESD is the best sit / stand for use in any ESD protected environment. The Relief/Sit-Stand ESD is ideal for the lab environment for workers that need to be in a sit/stand position. The chrome five point star base utilizes electrostatic dissipative glides that protect electronics from static charges. ESD casters are available for base.
SIT/STAND ESD resistance value: 140-200 MΩ
* A simple and very robust sit-stand chair for several different working situations.
* An ergonomic good solution that improves comfort by relief of the leg muscles.
* Bubble-seat produced in soft polyurethane which increases the blood circulation.
Black-painted Steel seat mechanism for manual, step-less adjustment of seat tilt. Seat height adjustment by means of a safety gas cylinder lift.
- Seat Polyurethane, bubble surface
- Base 5-star base in chrome metal
- Gas Cylinder Chrome, seat height 22 - 31.5 inches
- Glides Black
- Seat Width 13 inches
- Seat Tilt +3° to +11°
- Max. users weight 260 lbs
- Packing 3.5 ft³
- Weight 19 lbs
Product purchased through ErgoMechancis may be returned within 3 days of the sale for a refund of the original purchase amount. Shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Certain products will require a restocking fee. Product must be returned in “new condition” in the original packaging with the owners’ manual, warranty and any additional accessories included. A return authorization number (RA#) is required. We will email a copy of your completed Return Authorization form with your RA#, which must be included in your return shipment. We recommend your product be shipped in an insurable and traceable manner. If you have questions please call us at 852 - 3157 0987 or email us email@example.com
Defective Products: Please notify ErgoMechanics immediately so your product can be repaired or replaced.
- A restocking fee applies to all items (depending on the product).
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items returned in other than "like new" condition may be subject to additional restocking fees. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- All returned items must be unassembled and repackaged in the manner they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned items. If you received free shipping then actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
• At this time, we offer shipping to all the areas of HKSAR.
Door to door delivery:
The products will be delivered by S. F. Express to the address stated on your order information.
At this time, we can only ship the products to addresses within HKSAR.
If we cannot contact you for delivery after two attempts, the related order will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be refunded to your account.
Self-collection at WSL Centre / S. F. Stores
• If you make the payment online, you can self-collect from our WSL centre or select a desirable convenience S. F. store to self-collect your order, and S. F. Express will deliver your order to the location you select.
• If you select the payment method of COD, we only offer self-collection service at our WSL Centre and make the payment for return and refund in Hong Kong Dollar at this time.
This warranty does not apply to:Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.Damage resulting from shipment, which will be handled under separate terms.Damage resulting from storage, alternation, unauthorized repair, undisclosed potentially damaging chemical/products, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities.Products used for rental purposes.Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance (as prescribed in the product instructions).Ergomat Inc. shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.Normal Commercial Usage for ErgoPerfect Workstations chairs and workstations is defined as 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a weight capacity (please refer to the technical sheet for each workstations). The warranty shall be pro-rated for double-shift or triple-shift usage.